This week it’s all about the love. Valentine’s Day is on Thursday if you haven’t heard that by now. Rather than making you gag as I profess my undying love for my hubs (Love you Babuz!), I thought I’d share my love of running instead.
Can you tell I’m a big romantic?
Coincidentally, the #RunChat is hosting a giveaway this week wanting to know why you love running too. I decided to cap my list at 10 reasons. There are some reasons that I can’t even put into words. It’s indescribable.
10 Reasons Why I Love Running
- Early morning runs seeing the sunrise and knowing I accomplished more before most people wake up.
- The endorphins and the sweat. Every physical activity has it’s own endorphin high but running is my favorite way to get it.
- The music my footfalls make with each step.
- The chance to sort out my thoughts with no interruptions.
- Solo time.
- The running community – there’s never a shortage of conversation amongst runners even if you have nothing in common other than running.
- It makes me thankful for the ability to move.
- The places it takes me mentally and physically.
- I can do it almost anywhere at any time. I can walk out my front door and just go.
- It makes me happy.
Why do you love running? Feel free to spread the love by doing your own top 10 in a blog post or leaving a comment below.