It’s hard to believe the 2015 is coming to a close. I must admit, I’m not sad to see it go one bit.
Next week it will be 4 years since I started this project. I didn’t have a clue about what it takes to really make a blog work. I have more of an idea now but there is still so much I need to know (and learn every single day). I’ve got lots of ideas and thoughts about what direction I want to take this little old blog in 2016.
I want to create content that you, the readers, enjoy as well as stuff that makes me excited. Of course, I always want to share about running. It’s obvious from the top 5 posts from 2015, that my most popular posts revolved around running and food.
Top 5 Posts from 2015
1. Tips for Running in the Heat and Humidity – Even though I didn’t get to enjoy summer running this year, I still shared my best tips for keeping cool and running for a strong fall.
2. How to Become a Morning Runner – I love my morning runs! It really is the best time to lace up and get the miles in. Not everyone is a super
annoying awesome morning person, but you can be with 8 easy steps.
3. Things NOT to Say to an Injured Runner – A funny look at the comments injured runners hear all the time. I’m totally guilty of saying almost all of these even though I know how much the injured runner wants to poke my eyes out when I do.
4. Healthy Energy Bites and Balls – A round up of 28 recipes for any type of ball or bites recipes you could think of. And they are all guaranteed delicious.
5. The Story of My Boston Marathon DNF – Yup, this one still hurts. My heart NOT my foot thankfully!
Thank you to every single person who has taken the time to read even one word of my writing over the years. I truly appreciate it!
I’m taking the next few days off from blogging to spend time with my family and enjoy Christmas. I want to wish all of you a very happy and joyous holiday season.
See ya next week!
What was your favorite moment from 2015?