High Five Friday is here! It’s time to get yo’ hands up and spread some good vibes for all to read. Want to get in on the fun? You can find all the details HERE.
5 from Instagram – I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
- We spent a couple of days up north this past week during the kid’s school vacation. I wanted to run a little bit of the Mount Washington Road but it didn’t happen. At least we got to take a ride to the base. See that snow? Let’s hope we don’t have anymore of that in June!
- Trail running fun.
- Blue skies and sunshine for days. This was days before the snow. Mother Nature really needs to get her act together.
- I love a cute ballet flat but my feet usually do not. I was quite hesitant when Rockport wanted to send me a pair. However, my new Rockport Total Motion shoes. are super comfy and not mention very cute. ADIPRENE®+ by adidas is in the shoes to make it feel like a sneaker. A running shoe feel in a ballet flat? I’m sold!
- Show yourself what you can do. Let’s run!
- My Overweight Mom Didn’t Give Me Body Issues – Becoming an Athlete Did – This piece from Allie is so good. It’s from her heart.
- My Boston Marathon: The Triumph is in the Journey – The marathon distance is not easy. That’s the truth. Training can go absolutely perfect but then race day comes and it’s never a guarantee that things will go as planned. Sarah’s perspective of her Marathon Monday is written beautifully. Where’s your victory?
- London Marathon 2016 Recap – Hard work. Commitment. Dedication. Focus. And a whole lot of heart. This race recap from my friend Tina has me in tears. She works so hard and is such an inspiring, kind soul. Congrats Tina!
- How to Embrace Your Challenges and Love Your Obstacles – Challenges are a well, challenge. They can really suck while in the midst of it. But in the end, hopefully, you’ll come out of it knowing that you can do hard shit. And survive and thrive from it.
- Women in the Woods – Why Women Should Quit Being Afraid and Get Outdoors – YES! YES! YES! A million times yes to this!