High Five FRIDAY!!!!
The most glorious day of the week AND it’s August 1st. What??? I don’t even want to talk about how September 1st is just around the corner. Nope. Not going there.
Are you following me on Instagram?
1. Getting my fix of the #RunRise while I can. It’s getting later and later with everyday. Boo.
2. Throwing rocks into the water (or in this case mud since it was low tide) is so therapeutic for kids and adults.
3. This was my best “I’m so happy I nailed my track workout and now I’m done!” leap. Notice my feet aren’t off the ground very high. My butt was whooped!
4. How we roll these days. Family bike rides are awesome. Two kids that can ride big kid bikes and keep up with us is awesome too.
5. Getting sky high with my Saucony kicks.
1. My knees just hurt thinking about running on this 90 degree corner track. I’d be cutting corners like crazy!
2. 50 Habits for a Healthy Life – Who doesn’t want more happy?
3. Running 5 Minutes a Day Has Long Lasting Benefits – Good news for long distance runners, right? Really the study proved that any strenuous exercise (jump rope, running, etc) will do.
4. My fingers are permanently stained purple from eating so many cherries but I still want to make this -> Gluten Free Cherry Crumble. Can’t get enough of cherries right now.
5. Congrats to Laura and her family on their newest addition. Welcome to the world sweet baby girl!
What would you like to high five today?