Thank you for your interest in Happy Fit Mama Coaching. Please email happyfitmama at gmail.com if you are interested in learning more. I’d love to help you reach your goals!
One training plan does not fit all. The cookie cutter plans you find online don’t know anything about you. As your coach, I will design a customized training schedule that works with your life and your goals. Whether you’re training for your first 5k or want to shave minutes off your marathon PR, I can help meet your goals.
I am a certified running coach through Road Runner’s Club of America (RRCA) as well as an ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist. I was not always a runner. There was a time when I didn’t understand how anyone could love running. It wasn’t till after the birth of my children that I really got serious about running and the love grew from there. I have run races of all distances including 5k – marathon.
I understand the struggle of having with balancing the demands of training and your daily life to meet your goals. I’m a great motivator and will be your biggest cheerleader.
I want to share the joy that I feel about running and training. It gives me so much joy in seeing others achieve their goals and being able to be a part of their journey.
E – Coaching Custom Training Plan:
This is the most basic coaching option. After an initial consultation (via phone or email), I would design a plan specifically for you. This plan does not include ongoing “coaching” services. Communication is minimal. Plan is created for you at the start of training and you execute it.
- Initial consultation (based on questionnaire)
- Assess future race/training goals
- A complete individualized training plan for the training season, with detailed workout descriptions – duration/distance, intensity/pace) – based on preference of number of days running, long run day and specific days off.
12 weeks: $70 (ideal for preparing for a 5k or 10k race)
16 weeks: $85 (ideal for preparing for a half marathon)
20 weeks: $125 (ideal for preparing for a marathon)
E-coaching is designed to give you more feedback throughout your training. You and I would have regular communication about your training and I would update and change your training plan as needed based on your performance and feedback.
- Initial consultation (via phone or email based on your convenience)
– Evaluation of Race/Training History/Current running level
– Assess future goals
- Complete training plan with detailed description of workouts – duration/distance, intensity/pace – based on your preference of number of days running, long run day, specific days off.
- Regular communication via email, phone, or Facetime to assess your training
- Shared google spreadsheet to track your training process or other preferred tracking source
- Long run/race day nutrition and hydration instruction and feedback
- Race day prep
12 week: $125
16 week: $150
20 week: $200
*Open to runners living in Southern New Hampshire/Seacoast, Southern Maine and Northern Massachusetts.
You and I would have regular communication about your training and I would update and change your training plan as needed based on your performance and feedback.
It includes (most of these will be done in person during the one-on-one sessions):
- Initial consultation
- Evaluation of Race/Training History/Current running level
- Assess future goals
- Individualized training plan updated as needed with a detailed description of workouts – duration/distance, intensity/pace – plan is based on preference of number of days running, long run day, specific days off
- Shared Google spreadsheet to track your training process or other preferred tracking source
- Design routes for specific runs (*optional)
- Long run/race day nutrition and hydration instruction
- Unlimited communication via email, text, phone as well as during our face-to-face meetings
12 week: $175
16 week: $220
20 week: $300
Feel free to contact me with any questions!