By the time you are reading this, I’ll be flying the friendly skies…for 11+ hours. The longest flight I’ve ever been on was 6ish hours. And that felt long. Here’s hoping that 5 more hours isn’t that bad.
It’s been a wild week getting ready. I’m so ready to be on the plane. Oh and to run too!
1. This House Needs a Mouse – I definitely have never thought my house needs a mouse, but after reading this book (multiple times), I’m thinking a mouse may be a good thing. I received an advanced copy of This House Needs a Mouse by C. Jeffrey Nunnally in exchange for a review. This is a sweet book. It’s a rhyming book and a fun to look at book. My kiddos were worried when the mouse was left alone in the house and scared when the new family tried to get rid of him by getting a cat. Thankfully, the cat had other plans. This House Needs a Mouse is a perfect addition to any child’s book collection.It is available now on the book’s website, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Big Tent Books.
2. What NOT to Do on Race Day - My latest contribution to Competitor magazine. Hopefully, I will NOT commit any of these race day sins on Sunday!
3. Hidden Veggie Recipes – You know me…I love a good sneaky veggie. These recipes are perfect for the 4 year olds and the 41 year old.
4. Family Pictures Gone Wrong – You WILL laugh at these. I may have even snorted at a couple. Happy Friday!
5. Make sure you are following me on Instagram and Facebook to get all of the Honolulu Marathon and Saucony 26 Strong action this weekend. I’ve got a guest post lined up for next week but will be taking the rest of the week off from blogging to totally relax.