It’s been a long, hot week and I’m tired. I had plans for a regular blog post for today but I can’t seem to get my act together to get it done. Maybe it was because I spent Wednesday night/Thursday morning catching vomit from a 3 year old.
Thankfully the big guy is feeling much better but Mama needs a nap. Plans change, right? Thankfully, I had a back up plan. I know I just did a survey last Friday but in my opinion you can never have enough of them. Christine was the one who originally introduced me to Old School Blogging last month and now the fun is back with the List of Fives.
Good, mindless fun is what every Friday needs!
Agreed? Here we go…
5 things I have passion for
- My family
- Running (obviously)
- Rescue dogs
- Fitness and healthy eating
- Chocolate (ties in with #3 and #4, right?)
5 things I would like to do before I die
- Stealing Christine’s answer – Anything related to my kids growing up to be outstanding adults is something I’d like to be around for.
- Sky Dive (even though I’m afraid of heights)
- Live in a foreign country for at least 1 year.
- Learn how to sail.
5 things I say a lot
- Use your words, please!
- No way!
- Are you kidding me?
- Oh my God!
5 books or magazines I’ve read recently
- Runner’s World
- Born to Run – for the second time
- People Magazine – waiting room at the doctor’s office. 🙂
- Curious George Storybook Collection – NEED to hide that one asap from my kids!
- Running for Women
See the first question to explain all the running books/magazines.
5 favorite movies
- Pretty in Pink
- Fool’s Rush In
- Old School
- Legally Blonde – I think everyone needs a Snap Cup. Just saying…
5 place I would love to travel to
Tough to pick just five…there’s so many places I want to see. Anyone have any extra cash laying around to help fund my travels?
5 people I invite to do this meme
If you are reading this, consider yourself invited!
Your turn! Pick a question and answer it below.