You guys know I love surveys like this. I was thrilled to join in when Debbie tagged me with the I mustache you some questions survey.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Babuz – nickname Ron and I have for each other
- Angie Baby – I’m the baby of my family
- Mama – best name ever
- Brat – No idea why I was called this as a child. I was an angel.
Four jobs I have had:
- Floral shop summer help – I watered the flowers at the cemetery
- Grocery store cashier – the thing to do when you were in high school
- Personal trainer
- Clinical exercise physiologist
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Pretty in Pink
- Charlie’s Angels
Can you tell I like chick flicks?
Four books I’d recommend:
- Milemarkers – I can reread it over and over again.
- Wild – Not sure I’d be brave enough for that adventure.
- My Sister’s Keeper – I cried like a baby for most of it, but loved it.
- The Lovely Bones – Gruesome but definitely kept my interest. I think I read it in one day.
Four places I have lived:
- Kingsford, Michigan
- Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- Duluth, Minnesota
- White Stone, Virginia
Four places I have been:
- St. Thomas/St. John, USVI
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- A warm beach with crashing waves
- On a run
- Hiking anywhere
- On a massage table – I love a good massage!
Four things I don’t eat:
- Black licorice – grossest thing ever
- Organ meats – so very, very wrong
- Pasties – a Finnish/Upper Peninsula of Michigan specialty that I think is disgusting.
- Sauerkraut – my German ancestors aren’t happy with me.
Four of my favorite foods:
- Any and all nut/seed butters
- Brownies – the fudgier the better
I could go on and on…
Four TV shows that I watch:
- The Walking Dead
- House of Cards
- Modern Family
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
I’m clearly thinking beyond 2014.
Four things I’m always saying:
- Stop that!
- It’s always a good time.
- Sh!t or F*ck
Four People I Tag:
Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments!