Meal planning day is here again!
I just realized I never shared my recipe for the Grilled Spinach Burgers from a couple of months (yes months) ago. It’s so simple but absolutely delicious. Even Ron, who isn’t a spinach fan, loved it. Please excuse my food photography. It’s not the best picture but trust me, they are a must make!
- 3 large handfuls of Organic Baby Spinach
- ¼ C Cilantro
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- ½ C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ½ C Chopped Onion
- ½ C Panko + ½ C Almond Meal or Ground Flax Seed
- In food processor, mix spinach and cilantro till combined.
- In separate bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Add spinach/cilantro mix to other ingredients and mix.
- You may need to use more or less Panko and/or Almond Meal/Flax depending on preference.
- Form mixture into patties.
- May saute burgers in a pan (6 minutes each side) or grill indoors or out.
I can tell Fall is right around the corner. The temps have been really cool at night and I’m craving different food. More comfort food like sweet potatoes, beans and quesadillas.
Here’s what I’ve got planned for dinner this week:
Sunday: Hake Fish Tacos
Monday: Black bean Kale Quesadillas
Tuesday: Sweet Potato Noodles with Roasted Red Pepper “Cream” Sauce – Need to try this just because it sounds very interesting!
Wednesday: Grilled Caprese Chicken
Thursday: Roasted Veggie Enchiladas
Friday: Chickpea Avocado Sandwiches
Saturday: Clean out the fridge or dinner out
What are you having for dinner this week?