It’s the end of the month so that means it’s time for another Foodie PenPals Reveal Day!
This month I was hooked up with the lovely Janis from Finding Frenchie. Janis was a little nervous when she took a peak at my blog before emailing me. She’s a French trained chef and wasn’t sure what I’d want. A stick of butter, perhaps? ; -) I told Janis not to worry and send whatever she wanted. I’d try anything!
Here’s the details:
- Garlic Herb Lemonaise – Very interesting combo that was great mixed with Broccoli Slaw
- Whole Grain Mustard – I’m not a big mustard fan but I’ve recently discovered that I do like Dijon mustard. Haven’t tried this yet but will soon!
- Purely Peach Black Tea – Fruity iced tea is perfect for a hot summer day.
- Aceto Balsamico Di Modena Jelly – A very French jelly that I have no clue what it is but I’m assuming it has balsamic vinegar in it. Haven’t tried that one yet either.
- Sweet Obsession Milk Chocolate – I’m more of a dark chocolate fan but this one is good when the chocolate urge hits.
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt – You can never go wrong with sea salt. Always a win in my book!
A big THANK YOU to Janis for sending me some things I would never try on my own. I will be sure to experiment in the kitchen soon and find my inner Frenchie! 😉
If you are interested in becoming a Foodie PenPal, head on over to The Lean Green Bean for more information. Who knows, you could be my Foodie PenPal next month!