Back in October, I did a post where I listed all the things that made(make) me happy. In the process, I became happier. I can always use a little more happy in my life so I thought I’d make a new happy list. Plus, as I type this on Monday night, the forecast is calling for more freakin’ snow all day Tuesday. 5-10 inches of snow in mid March is not funny.
Alright, here we go. Let’s get happy!
My Happy List Part 2
- Running without a hat and gloves (hopefully this will return soon!!)
- Iced Coffee
- One kiddo (almost) out of diapers
- This view while running
- Grapefruit and oranges – can’t get enough
- Having two trips planned for May
- Marathon training
- Dark chocolate and sea salt
- Daylight till almost 7 p.m.
- My kids saying “Goodnight John Boy!” before bed.
- Spring flowers
- Yoga in any form
- The Jack Johnson station on Pandora
- Tiger Balm. Lots of Tiger Balm.
- Compression Socks
- Homemade birthday cards
- Warm brownie sundaes (thanks hubby!)
- Massages – (thanks again, hubby!)
- Seeing my kids imaginative play sprout even more everyday
- Blue sky
- Big smiles
- Big hugs
- Belly laughs
- Looking at old pictures – hard to believe this was 6 years ago. We were such babies!