Happy High Five Friday!
Not sure what I’m talking about? If you want in on the good vibe spreading, you can find all the details HERE.
5 from Instagram – Are you following me? Please do!
- Catching some Vitamin Sea.
- I love doing Instagram Yoga Challenges. Ann from Runners Love Yoga is one of my favs. Why? Because #DoYogaRunFaster
- I’ve had samples of Beet Boost for awhile but I finally got around to trying it once this week. It has all you need in one single serving – boost endurance, mental focus, soreness relief, and muscle and joint recovery – thanks to the super powerhouse combo of beet juice and tart cherry juice. Two juices that are fantastic for runners. Check it out!
- Sunshine, blue skies, and running in shorts. It was a good day. Although I’m taking a few days off to rest my knotted up quad. My right knee started to hurt because of it when I ran. This week I focused on light activity, foam rolling and yoga to loosen it up. It’s feeling better but not 100%. Fingers crossed it clears up soon!
- #StopDropAndYoga by the sea.
- You Are Not Alone – Blogging is definitely a unique medium. I find that it’s fun to share running tips and stories on my small corner of the internet. But the best part of blogging is the connections. It’s when I talk about the real deal things that you find that someone, somewhere out there has gone through the same thing. Jes says it best – You are not alone.
- Five F*cks I’ve Finally Stopped Giving – The title alone is awesome. But Carla says it perfectly. What things in life do you GIVE a f*ck about and what ones can you say f*ck it to?
- Begin Again – Letting go of pre-injury running thoughts is really hard to do. The “used to” thoughts have a way of creeping in so easily. I’m constantly reminding myself, this is me now. Do the work now.
- Why You Should Check Out “I’ll Have Another” Podcast – As you know, I’ve fallen in love with podcasts (find my fav runner podcasts HERE). I’m so excited for my friend, Lindsey, to kick off her own. This girl is the real deal – so nice, funny and down to earth. We had a blast supporting all the Saucony 26 Strong teams in Chicago. Get all the details here for the launch date April 6th!
- Raising Brave Girls – YES! YES! YES! I love this so much. I want my daughter to be the bravest, most fearless, confident girl out there. It’s hard to stand back sometimes and not scream – BE CAREFUL!!! – over every single thing, but that’s how you live, learn and get brave. And the same goes for my son.