Happy High Five Friday!
Want to get in on sharing the good vibes from the week? Get all the details HERE.
5 from Instagram – Are you following me? Please do!
- Who needs batman when you have a warrior? Warrior on my friends. Warrior on.
- The first of many treadmill hill climbs in prep for Mount Washington in June. Initial thoughts? I’ve got a LOT of work to do!
- I thought I was done with Snowga for the season. Apparently Mother Nature had other ideas.
- Bright socks = faster running. True story. I loved their hiking socks but now Darn Tough has become my new favorite running sock.
- When your running outfit matches perfectly with the Ollie Monster at the skate park, you must take a shoe selfie.
- Huge News! – Congrats to Tina for making the World Half Marathon Team for Great Britain and Northern Ireland!!! It has been her #1 goal all along and it’s coming true. I’m so excited for her and will be cheering her every step of the way on Saturday.
- Keeping It Real – I love that pro runner Steph Rothstein Bruce is showing and telling it like it is on her post babies (2 within 15 months!) running comeback. It happens to every body, even elites.
- Why I Hate the Term “Personal Worst” – Great perspective from Ange on how we shouldn’t always focus on time for a race. The truth is, you are not going to PR every single race. Some races are meant to be a celebration of the ability to run.
- After the Seven Summits – An inspiring story of defying the odds and giving back.
- Orcas Island 100 Miler – Proof that you CAN do hard things. Even when you are hallucinating that mossy logs are race photographers.