Happy High Five Friday!
Want to get in on spreading good news? Find all the details HERE.
5 From Instagram
- Blue skies and a beautiful view from Gunstock Mountain. Even though it’s not a huge mountain, the view from the summit makes up for it. Can you spy Mt. Washington off in the distance? It’s the snow covered peak.
- Sometimes I just don’t want to run in the morning. But I did that day and it was absolutely worth it.
- Side plank core killer.
- What shoe problem?
- Feeling small to feel big.
- How Running From My Problems Helped Me Find My Purpose – Absolutely! I may look like I’m running away from my problems but really I’m finding the answer.
- 5 Reasons You Might Not Be Getting Faster – I’ve been guilty of a few of these.
- Devon Yanko: Cultivating Badassery – “This meant for me not defining myself by my racing, my accomplishments or my good or bad days. It meant cherishing the joy and the thrill and the challenge that is lacing up your shoes every day.” – Total Badassery right there.
- How to Get Your Body and Mind Into a Ready State – I loved this article because as a runner, it’s easy to only do that, run. But are you really fit if all you do is run? Absolutely not. Get up and move your mind, do different things to be a well rounded athlete.
- Thoughts Every Woman Has While Running a Marathon – If I could remember every thought I had while running in general, I’m sure these would ALL be on the list.