Happy High Five Friday! Don’t know what I’m talking about? You can find out all the details HERE to help spread good news.
5 from Instagram
- Bluebird skies for days.
- Running on trails – something I want to do more of. And perfectly framed sticks even though I had tucked them down while setting up my phone. #RunningSelfieProblems
- Easy running to cap off a great week of running.
- We are loving the yoga games from ThinkFun. I was sent Yoga Spinner, Memory Yoga and Yoga Cards to try out and they have been a hit. Yoga Spinner is by far the favorite so far. The kids are trying new yoga poses, using team work with partner poses and gaining confidence. The game is marketed for kids but I really think adults who are yogi’s would love it too!
- BOSU pushups – I hate them therefore I know I need to do them.
- 7 Ways You Are a Rude Runner and Don’t Even Know It – Beth is always good for a laugh. I just really dig bathroom humor. Always and forever. I mean, a close farter. How can you not love someone who mentions that in a post?
- Adjusting My Oxygen Mask – I love Katy’s honesty in this post because let’s face it, we’ve all been there. And continue to be there throughout our lives. As the mom, we tend to forget about our own oxygen mask before assisting others. Take care of you before you take care of others.
- Eric and Peety – I’m just warning you that this video will most likely cause some tears. BUT I love stories like this. A dog in a shelter got a new leash on life. A man who was slowly killing himself with an unhealthy lifestyle got a new leash on life. In the end, who saved who?
- Magic in the Miles – YOU are the magic bullet. Well said Allie, well said.
- Hush – One of the many reasons I stopped listening to music while running years ago. I need that time to hear myself. Don’t be afraid of the hush. You’ll find answers there.