Happy High Five Friday!
Want to get in on spreading good vibes from the week? You can find all the details HERE.
5 From Instagram
- Just run.
- I’m digging Stonyfield plain full fat Greek yogurt, fruit and granola bowls for breakfast. Keeps me full for hours.
- Lifting things up and putting them down.
- Celebrating National Peanut Butter Lovers Day. But then again, for me, that’s everyday.
- I haven’t run on an outdoor track in over a year. And the fact that it’s not covered in feet of snow right now is unbelievable. It was awesome although truthfully, during the workout, I wanted to puke. 🙂
5 Good Things
- How to be the Leader of Your Own Journey – I was thrilled when I saw that Tawnee was a guest on last week’s Run to the Top Podcast. I’ve become a big fan of hers since I started listening to Endurance Planet. She seems like just a down to earth person who you would want to hang out with. I love this -> “I was letting other people’s journey’s influence mine when they shouldn’t have been.” I think we’ve all been there before.
- Running is Ritual – So very true.
- Why Loving Your Body is Not an Excuse to Do Nothing – This article from Taylor is absolutely perfect. Perfect in showing that we are all a work in progress. Love yourself but love yourself enough to want more. “I appreciate who I am but know that tomorrow is a new me and a new opportunity to be better.”
- The Art of the Snot Rocket and Other Gross Running Skills – This post from Debbie had me laughing. There are so many things that runners do that they never, ever thought they’d have to. But you learn the tricks of the trade and do all the gross stuff in the name of running.
- Running is My Boyfriend – Lisa and I were cheating on our boyfriends at the same time. I felt like I could have written this myself. Especially this – “Running is like a boyfriend and when you can’t be out there, every time you see someone else who is enjoying the sport, it feels like your love is cheating on you.”