Happy High Five Friday!
It’s time to spread GOOD news. Want to get in on the fun? Find all the details HERE.
5 from Instagram
1. I am. Two words that can set the tone for your mood. On this run, I was happy, strong and confident. I’m taking my comeback slow and easy and it’s paying off!
2. What a difference a year makes…we had SO much snow! And that meant more snowshoe play.
3. Plank rows = killer workout.
4. Who knew Spider-Man was a yogi? He must have read my post from Wednesday.
5. Bare roads, sunshine and warm temps in February. So weird! But I’ll take it. Snow and cold will be here one day…right?
1. Life Lesson Written by a 90 Year old Woman – Listen to your elders.
2. Just Eat the Fries – YES! YES! YES! Ditch restrictive eating, diets and eat intuitively.
3. When Exercise Isn’t Your Favorite – I know not everyone LOVES to exercise. Kate feels you on this one. Skip the guilt workout and find out what works for her. Maybe you’ll love it just a teeny bit more.
4. Thankful for My Running Shoes – I love this post from a former Girls on the Run participant – encouragement, confidence, passion – the foundation for building a strong girl for life.
5. Snowshoeing with Kids – Shameless plug for my latest article for Kuhl!