Happy High Five Friday!
Not sure what I’m talking about? Get all the details HERE and link up your own good things!
5 From Instagram
1. It was 45 degrees. I’m wearing capris outside in January (and no gloves or hat!). I’m doing hill repeats. There is so much to high 5 in this picture!
2. Did you know Stonyfield can now be found in more Walmart stores?I love that organic is becoming more widely available. For some areas, Walmart is their only option for groceries. Everyone deserves access to healthy and organic food. My kids go GAGA over the pouches and I love the plain Greek for fruit, granola and yogurt parfaits. (FYI – I am a Stonyfield YoGetter and received product and compensation for this post. All opinions, as always, are my own.)
3. Plyometrics in between weight sets. Check out my 30 Minute No Equipment Needed Jumpin’ Workout if you haven’t already.
4. Rosy red cheeks and a runny nose. This is winter running.
5. Handstand fun. I still need the wall. It’s my security blanket!
1. Why You Should Just Stop Trying – I love this post. I’m guilty of using those words at time. I’m going to be more like Yoda – “Do or do not. There is no try.”
2. Pessimism vs. Optimism – With negativity swirling around us everywhere, it’s hard to be optimistic about anything. Being pessimistic only leads to a downward spiral of my negativity. Spin it in the other direction and let go of it. And if optimism isn’t your thing, there’s always the jokester view. One of my favs.
3. Woman Up Against Running Imbalances – Ladies, let’s wake up our booties. Combat angry lower legs and kick the forward flop to the curb. Three yoga poses, 5 minutes a day – BOOM. Get to it!
4. Reasons to Embrace Your Fear – Does fear hold you back from going after a new challenge? It absolutely does for me. Fear is a good thing. It means you are going out of your comfort zone. I love this -> “I’ve learned that if there’s fear involved, I’m probably moving in the right direction.”
5. Why I Hate Dieting and Restricting Obsession – I’d like to give Sam a standing ovation for this. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I hear people say “I’ve been bad because I ate…” UGH. Unless you have a food allergy or intolerance, there’s no need to eliminate whole food groups. Eat real food.