Happy High Five Friday!
Want to join in on spreading good news from the week? Find all the details HERE!
5 From Instagram
1. Run. Breathe. Stretch. Repeat. Words to live by.
2. My nightly ritual – journal of the days workout, planning for the next day.
3. Wild Thing!
4. Handstand progress. It’s funny that it totally surprises me when I can hold it for 2.2 seconds. I fall out of it because it’s such a shock!
5. Crazy winds. Pouring rain. Longest run since April. Soaked but very, very happy!
1. NASA’s Latest Class of Astronauts is 50% Female – Truthfully, space scares the living daylights out of me. I have no interest in ever going into space. And don’t get me started on aliens. But this is pretty cool. Would you want to go to Mars?
2. Why Running Isn’t Everything – I absolutely loved this post from Tina. While injured I felt lost and not like myself. I thought running defined who I was. In reality, I learned that it was just a part of me. I could survive without running. I didn’t (don’t) want to, but it can be done. I am still me without it.
3. Small Changes You Can Make to Improve Your Life – There is SO much negativity, high anxiety and just overall harshness in the world right now. It feels like I get slammed from every direction almost every day. This list is a good reminder that there is good out there and all it takes is one person being the good that we’d all like to see more often to start a change.
4. You Are The Sky – I saved this post back in December. I love it to pieces. How many times have you looked in the mirror and seen your faults rather your strength? I know I’m guilty. “You are the sky–don’t obsess over the weather.”
5. Terrible, Quick Jokes That Will Get You a Laugh on Demand – I was chuckling the whole way through this. “Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the “P” is silent.” Hahaha!