It seems like it was last year since I did a High Five Friday post. Oh wait it was. Haha! Want to get in on the High 5 Friday fun? Check out all the details HERE.
5 from Instagram
1. This picture had me laughing so hard that I had to share it. My jump says “YAY!!” My face says “Meh.” I was either still asleep or my face was frozen.
2. Not a lot has changed from the last 5 degree run I did last year. My butt still froze.
3. Welcoming 2016 with an open heart.
4. Instead of bend and snap like Elle Woods, I bend and twist.
5. Sky above me. Ground below me. Fire within me. Let’s do this!
1. Instead of Goals or Resolutions, Try Making Rules – I love this suggestion of not just setting goals but setting rules as a building block to get to the goal.
2. I Know 34 Things You Thought About on Your Run Today – Beth nails it yet again.
3. Gained Weight? Me too! – I’m so glad Tina did not hold back at all on her honeymoon of a lifetime. We should all live a life that includes indulgence every now and then. Life is too damn short not too!
4. They Run: For Those Who Can’t – Warning: You may get chills and misty eyed reading this. I’m thinking I need to do this.