Happy High Five Friday!
Want to join in on the fun? Find all the details HERE!
5 From Instagram – I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
1. Tunnel vision
2. Just hanging out in my new KUHL Klaudette pants. Check out the review of them on their blog from 3 different fit chicks. FYI – they are pretty awesome.
3. Every person in the world needs to do more heart openers.
4. Who says running doesn’t pay? I’m rich!
5. A runner can’t live on runs alone. Strength training is just one tool in the tool belt (or maybe fuel belt?) of runners.
1. Things runners do better than anyone else – Beth can write about anything and I’ll laugh at it. I mean she uses the word sphincter. How can you not laugh at that?
2. Instagram Husband – To all the hubbies who are all human selfie sticks. “Shoe pic!” Thanks Ron for all the pain and suffering you go through for the perfect Insta pic. BTW – It’s his birthday today! By gift to him is not having to take a pic of me for Instagram. 🙂
3. Hilarious Christmas Photos – This is genius. I’m kind of bummed that I already made our cards. Oh well. The glittery 80s aerobic theme will have to wait until next year!
4. A Runner’s Pledge – In the past 2 weeks, I have been this close to registering for not one but two races in the spring. Running is going really well but I’m pledging to take things super slow in my comeback. No race lined up yet. No GPS watches. I’m focusing on the here and now. Thanks for putting this out there Christine!
5. Habits to Boost Your Self Esteem – Because we all need a little boost every once in awhile.