Want to get in on spreading good news from the week? Find out the details HERE.
High Five Friday is back! Sorry I was MIA on you for last weeks edition but with it being a Holiday weekend, I wanted to spend the max amount of time relaxing and hanging with my family. That’s what it’s all about, right?
5 From Instagram Are you following me? Please do!
1. Last Friday was an absolute gorgeous day here in New Hampshire. We spent the afternoon at the beach exploring trails, looking for shells and of course, I had to #stopdropandyoga with a gorgeous sunset. I love where I live!
2. What I really look like in yoga class.
3. Moody skies with a happy foot. FINALLY!
4. Sitting on a bench made of skis with no snow in sight. Isn’t it ironic? Don’t you think? I’m a summer loving girl but I’m kind of itching to get on my snowboard this year. My kids’ are doing a weekly ski school and as chaperones, Ron and I get seriously reduced lift tickets. I’m hoping my foot cooperates with my plans.
5. You know what else is making me excited for winter weather? My new Kuhl gear! As a blogger ambassador, I was sent some new gear. I love, love, love this Kember zip up. The collar is tall and cozy. And it’s soft – it feels almost like suede. I’m also digging the Isla Hoody (In pics #2 and #4). It’s wool but not itchy wool. It gives warmth without bulk. And the hood – it’s big – so it covers your whole head and doesn’t fall off. I hate that!
1. Keep Your Eyes on Your Own Mat – A great reminder in yoga, running and in really everything in life. Don’t waste time comparing yourself to others. The more you focus on what is right for you, the less energy you waste keeping up with Ms. Bendy.
2. Don’t Be Late: The 5:15 A.M. Run Commute – How cool is this? I need to round up some friends to run commute a couple of days a week. Although my commute would be more like 20 miles. Would you (or do you already) run commute to your job if you work outside of the home?
3. Mile Markers. Great. Full. – Kristen writes the good stuff. I share it. Read this. Shake your head yes throughout.
4. Thoughts Every Runner Has During a Cold Run – Earlier this week I had my first cold run of the season. It was 22 degrees (which I’m sure will seem balmy in January or February). I definitely had some of these thoughts.
5. One Week After Big Sur: Catching Up with Kara Goucher – By far the grossest port-a-potty story EVER! It’s not really good news that it happened but I’m glad it didn’t happen to me.