Not sure what High 5 Friday is all about? You can find the details HERE!
I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
5 From Instagram
1. A perfect (albeit super windy) fall running day.
2. Hello sunrise over the water. It’s been awhile!
3. One last pic of the fall color. All the leaves are off the trees now. Boo!
4. Pyramid pose with hands in prayer position feels quite lovely after a hard workout.
5. This is how I plank. For about 20 second before my butt starts to sag to the ground. When did those little rascals get so heavy????
5 Good Things
1. 40+ Podcast Episodes to Listen on Your Runs – Runner’s Connect Run to the Top was one of the first podcasts I routinely started listening to. And it’s become a weekly favorite full of never ending information about running. I think 40 will get you through a few runs!
2. Why I Own a Tutu and Tie Dye My Own Socks – When I volunteered at the end of the year 5k for GOTR, I couldn’t help but notice the dad’s who were out in full support of their daughters. They had no problem wearing fairy wings, spray painting their hair pink or any other “girly” type things. They were bonding with their daughters. And leaving a lasting impression.
3. Reese Witherspoon and Ambition – Read this. Share this. Do this.
4. Inner Light – This is a beautifully written piece by Christine. If you’ve ever been in a room full of OM’s, you know this feeling of Inner Light. When after class as you offer namaste to your fellow yogi’s, you see this look of pure peace plastered on their face. If only everyone could know this feeling and keep that light with them throughout the day.
5. Eye on the Process – Do you tell yourself eye on the prize and skip over the process to get to that goal? Love this reminder from Jess that little changes lead to big changes eventually. The prize is definitely in the process.
[inlinkz_linkup id=583841 mode=1]