Happy High Five Friday!
Want to join in? You can find all the details HERE.
5 From Instagram – I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
1. Watch me whip…my ponytail.
2. Crow places.
3. I think this is the last of the foliage pics. The trees are bare now. Boo.
4. Dump in the crockpot and forget about it till dinner. My kind of meals!
5. I’ve been learning a new trick – Tripod headstand! I need to work on squeezing my elbows together more. It’s quite exhilarating to get up into it.
5 Things – All about the ladies.
1. Molly Huddle Campaigns for Female Runner Emoji – Seriously. Why don’t we have a lady runner?!?!
2. Male Athletes Asked the Same Questions as Females – This gets another seriously from me. Can we stop asking female athletes about their cute outfits and what they look for in a guy and stick to their sports performance? Watch this and hopefully sports reporters will realize how ridiculous it is.
3. Updated Lyrics to ‘Ironic.’ – First off – 20 years?!?!?! I feel soooooo old. I love me some Alanis. To all my 90s ladies who sang this song over and over and over again – Isn’t it ironic? Don’t ya think?
4. Mothers, Daughters, Sisters and Veterans – ESPN W did a fantastic article featuring military vets who are all women and athletes. Let’s remember the ladies who are veterans. And btw – huge high five to Michele for being a part of the article!
5. Try Easy – This is an old article from Mile Markers that showed up in my Facebook newsfeed earlier this week. This -> “Let’s take the ass out of passion, and be kinder to ourselves and to others.” Amen sister. Amen.
FYI – There’s still time to enter my prAna giveaway! Have you entered yet?