Want to join in and spread good news from the week? You can find all the details HERE.
First off, thank you so much for all of your kind words from Wednesday’s post. I felt vulnerable for putting my feelings out there but I’m so glad I did. My load feels lighter already. Thanks for lending an ear!
5 From Instagram – Are you following me? Please do!
1. Tree pose seemed fitting in front of a gorgeous tree in full color.
2. This pose kicks my butt – so much balance! I’ve been getting a lot of help with it in yoga class and it’s paying off.
3. I’ve become addicted to podcasts when I’m on the treadmill. Runner’s Connect is one of my favs!
4. Baking up pumpkin goodness.
5. Can you tell I’m digging the fall colors?
1. British Mom Sets Stroller World Record. At marathon. – I don’t know what’s more impressive – that Jessica pushed a stroller for 26.2 miles or that her son was content for 3:17:26 in said stroller. Bravo Mama!
2. How a Personal Trainer Claimed Records on the AT and PCT – Heather did this unsupported and did it in blazing speed. Plus, I love that she’s from Upper Michigan just like me!
3.STOP Looking at Your GPS to Run Faster – Tina talked a lot about this during our weekend at Rise.Run.Retreat. I’ve never been one to really be focused on my GPS all the time but I know that I have looked at it in a race and have felt the wind die out of my sails because I wasn’t hitting a certain pace. I can’t wait to use this when I’m back to running 100%!
4. Productivity Tips + Tools to Help You Get Stuff Done – I am a procrastinator. If you saw my computer screen right now, you would see 10 tabs open. And I’ve also stopped a gazillion times to check out Instagram and Periscope in the past 10 minutes. Christine’s tips are great. Now I just need to implement them…one day.
5. Lift weights twice a week, aid your brain! – Further proof that we can’t just thrive on cardio alone. Hit the weights no matter what your age!