Not sure what High Five Friday is all about? Check out the details HERE.
5 From Instagram
1. Take me back to the beach!
2. Handstand progress.
3. Pyramid pose always feels fantastic.
4. Garuka Bars – What’s not to love about peanut butter and honey together?
5. I’m usually not a print on the bottom type of gal but I kind of dig these sweet Spandits capris. They are fun yet not too over the top funky. The founders are both mothers, running coaches and marathoners. They know what makes a perfect pair of tights, capris or shorts. Check out this awesome women owned small business that’s from Maine!
1. Still a Runner – I’ve struggled with this feeling. Am I still a runner even though I haven’t run in months? Of course I am!
2. Unhealthy Habits of Healthy People – I love this post from Allie. We are all human. “Cut yourself some slack, try your best not to compare and be happy with the real YOU…with a side of fries.”
3. Jay Dicharry on Developing Your Inner Athlete – I first heard about Jay from Amanda a couple of years ago because of his book, Anatomy of Runners. If you haven’t read it yet – do it now! It’s a must read for runners. This podcast from Running on Om gets inside Jay’s head – which is a very good thing – about running, staying injury free and being the best athlete you can.
4. How Inspiring Others Could Be the Motivation You Need – Tina mentioned this podcast last weekend and said it was of the most emotional and inspiring podcasts she’s ever done. I listened, I cried, I am inspired.
5. I’m heading to Chicago shortly for the Chicago Marathon with Saucony 26 Strong . I’m excited to see all the first time marathoners crush their goals! Unfortunately, my cadet, Marina, will not be running the race or spectating. She became sidelined with an IT band injury a few weeks ago. She saw some progress with treatment but not enough to run 26.2 miles. I’m super bummed for her but she accomplished a lot with her training. I hope she decides to try to run a marathon again one day!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram , Facebook and maybe even a Periscope or two(BTW – I added a cute little clickable button in the upper right hand corner above if you want to see my ‘scopes), where I’ll be sharing pictures galore about all the fun the team is having in Chicago!