I share more pictures on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
1. A beautiful day in New Hampshire enjoying it’s beauty.
2. It’s a ruff life.
3. Holding the world or at least a Dynamax ball for strength and balance.
4. Raining day walk with Cooper. Leaves are a changing.
5. A good downdog for my always tight calves feels awesome.
5 Good Reads
1. Trying to Practice Sports Parenting, With the Emphasis on the Latter – With my kids’ now in soccer, I saw a little bit of the overbearing parent during last weeks game. I’m thinking I need to share this article on the soccer associations Facebook page.
2. Six Outrageously Embarrassing Running Confessions – This post is old from RunHaven, but anything Beth writes is good for a laugh.
3. 30 Morning Rituals to Bring You Joy – Isn’t that something we all could use more of?
4. For 90 year old man, just another walk to the peak – Your never too old to do what you love. Read this for inspiration and the gorgeous pictures.
5. Is this 8 year old’s newspaper better than yours? – Now this is good news. I see big things coming from Miss Hilde. I love it!
Bonus! If you haven’t already, be sure to check out Amanda’s (aka Miss Zippy) awesome podcasts!
What would you like to high five today? Link up and tell me something good!