5 from Instagram
Are you following me on Instagram? Please do!
1. A stop and soak in the beauty moment.
2. Last Saturday it was a crisp, blue bird morning that made me just a teeny tiny bit excited for Fall. I usually can’t wait for everything pumpkin and apples, but this year I’m holding on to summer for dear life.
3. Black and white and bright.
4. Doesn’t everyone dance while on a rock in the middle of a creek?
5. The BEST brownies. Seriously. Make THESE now.
Today I’m starting something new with High Five Friday. I’ve been thinking of doing it for quite some time so today is the day. And with it being the 14th anniversary of 9/11 today, it seems even more fitting.
With so much bad news being pushed into our faces daily, I think the world needs to see more GOOD news. Because there is a LOT of good things going on everyday that doesn’t get recognized.
I want to spread good news. That’s why I’m starting a High Five Friday link up as a way to spread GOOD things from your week. It can be five pictures that made you happy. Five good articles or blog posts of your own or from someone else. It could be five good things you ate this week. Whatever your five (or more) GOOD things from the week are, share it with us.
How to join…
- Write a post full of at least 5 things that you felt were GOOD from your week – pictures, food, articles, blog posts, random thoughts, the sky is the limit. It can be numbered or bulleted — whatever you feel works best. The only rule is that we want to hear GOOD things.
- Grab the High 5 Friday button up there ^^ and link back to Happy Fit Mama somewhere in your post so that others will have a better idea of what’s going on and can join in on the fun.
- Publish your post on Friday.
- Add your link to the linkup that will be up at the end of every High Five Friday post so that others can share in the good.
Let’s spread the Goodness!
5 Good Things to Share
1. Hipster Barbie on Instagram – Some people have way too much time on their hands. BUT I’m kind of thankful they do. This is hilarious!
2. 101 Things I Love – I love this so much. Be on the lookout for my own list coming your way sometime in the future.
3. Naked SUP Yoga: That’s what’s SUP – I’m not really surprised by this at all. What’s good with clothes on is even better naked, right? Not sure I’ll partake in this trend…
4. Reflections on the First Week of Kindergarten – When I read this post from Laura, it was like she took every single thought from my head. Except Laura says it so much better than I ever could.
5. “Real Talk” On How to Prepare for a Marathon – There’s nothing pretty about training or running a marathon. But in the end? It’s all worth it.
What would you like to high 5 today?