I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
It’s been a crazy week getting used to new schedules, new places and new faces. My posting has been all over the place this week too. I guess I had a lot to say! Next week should be a little different too, with Monday as a holiday. But then hopefully I’ll get back to my usual schedule.
1. My sunrise rides are becoming less and less thanks to the days getting shorter. So sad! But now i just cherish the ones I do get to see, even more.
2. Runner’s high – legal anywhere you go.
3. New month. New kicks. New treatment plan. New attitude? Yesterday I was feeling frustrated with my new treatment plan. Not sure it’s the way to go, but I’m giving it a try.
4. I love a good post workout Wheel.
5. First day of Kindergarten was a success!
5 Good Reads
1. Back in the Saddle Again – I should really just link 5 of Kristin’s articles for you to read. She just writes everything right. I finally can understand this post a little more now that I’ve been thrown into the school age children pool. So many changes, so many new schedules. Love this -> Thank God for running – for the endurance to keep up with our lives.
2. Dear Teachers, You’re Not Fooling Me – Read this. Now.
3. How Runners Can Improve Foot Strength – Trust me, you need this.
4. First World Problems of Runners – The struggle is real.
5. World’s Best Hikes: 20 Dream Trails – My list of must-do hikes has just grown. I concur with the authors #6 pick – the Franconia Ridge Loop in New Hampshire is quite spectacular. It’s one of my favs!
What would you like to high 5 today?
Any plans for Labor Day weekend?