It’s time to share pics from the week. Are you following me on Instagram? Please do!
1. Super sweaty, humid workout means dripping wet legs. It was a workout just to get my legs to stay on top of the stability ball in plank. #sweatyworkoutproblems.
2. Tom’s of Maine body lotions are the best. #thatisall
3. Celebrating National Dog Day with my pal, Cooper.
4. Once a Yooper, always a Yooper.
5. I like to add oats or quinoa to my yogurt. The smart people at Stonyfield knew this and made the new Super Grains just for me. At least that’s what I like to think.
1. People are dicks, love them anyway + 9 affirmations for realist spiritualists – No comment needed.
2. Every Runner Can Relate to this Story – “When you can prioritize what your soul needs, everything changes.” You know you are an injured runner when you tear up at videos of runners.
3. What happens when you go on the “Eat Sugar” Diet – You think you are eating healthy, but are you really? Educate yourself and read everything. And now I really want to see this movie.
4. Replying “I Love You” to all my PR emails – This is too funny and now I want to do it too.
5. 21 Accessories Every Sweary Girl Needs – Because it’s Friday and I think I’ve thought or said all of these statements more than twice this week.
What would you like to high five this week?