What better way to start (end?) the week of blogging than with High Five Friday. I’m saving my pics from Instagram for my vacation post next week. BUT I do want to share with you the #7daystretch that I’m doing with prAna right now on Insta. I’ve worked with prAna quite a few times (HERE, HERE, HERE) in the past year. If you don’t already know, prAna gear is seriously cute. But it’s also seriously durable. Their stuff looks good in the studio, out on the trails and even at the grocery store. Follow me on Instagram for the next 7 days to see where my Halle Pants where be this week! FYI – you can get 15% off your prAna order with code 7DayStretchF15HFM at checkout!
Here are some posts that caught my eye recently that deserve a big ol’ high five. Enjoy!
1. A post-pregnancy running champion – Never say never and always dream big. Love this story of a woman who tried something new and found herself along the way.
2. This woman jumps out of planes and into fires – This is my sister-in-law’s, sister. Pretty badass, huh?
3. What long distance runners think while they run – I’ve always said my best thoughts and ideas come from while out on a run. Those genius thoughts are also clouded with the same thoughts as the studies’ participants. In fact, this might have been one of my quotes – “Hill, you’re a bitch … it’s long and hot — mother eff-er.”
4. Great yoga poses for recovery – I love the Runner’s World yoga series. This one has 7 poses that hit all the right running places.
5. Why Play Should be a Priority in Every Adult’s Life – YES! Why should kids be the only ones who get to play?
What would you like to high five today?
Disclaimer: I was provided a pair of prAna Halle Pants in exchange for promotion of the #7daystretch.