Did you miss me on Wednesday? I was having too much fun living life on Tuesday to even think about a blog post. And when I did think about it, I didn’t really have anything to say. There was a time when I would freak out about missing a designated posting day. But now, I’d rather not waste my time or yours, writing something just for the sake of having a post.
Do you follow me on Instagram? Please do! I share boatloads of fun pic every week.
5 from Instagram
1. A gorgeous sunrise and a open road – it’s a beautiful thing.
2. I love a good twist and bind.
3. I was kind of bummed out when the clouds covered the sunrise on Tuesday, but the reflection of the clouds was even more beautiful.
4. Fruit Pizza that’s dairy free and vegan. Can you guess what the frosting is made of?
5. Did you know Champion has a special line of workout gear just for Sports Authority? Gotta love gear that can do double duty on a run or a yoga class.
1. Why Every Body Can Be a Runner – If you run, you are a runner. #endofstory
2. Finding the Confidence to Strip – Don’t worry this isn’t about actually finding a new career. It’s more about finding confidence in your own skin and not caring what others think. Because really? Most people don’t even notice what you think they’d notice.
3. Run Like a Mother – This -> “I’m a better mother when I am running, more focused and patient, when I apply myself equally to my own goals and theirs.” #truth
4. Thoughts on the 5:15 Run – For all the morning runners out there, this one is for you. Membership in the 5 a.m. Run Club has its privileges. BTW – I’ve got a few tips on how you can become a super awesome morning runner.
5. 5 Rules to Stay Zen (and Keep Your iPhone) – Three words – Bubble Wrap app. Check it out!
BTW – I’ve got another diagnosis with my foot in addition to the Posterior Tib Tendonitis. It’s either Posterior Ankle Impingement or Os Trigonum Syndrome. I’m waiting for an appointment with a foot and ankle specialist who has more experience with this diagnosis. My fate could be a cortisone shot or surgery. I’m hoping it’s NOT surgery. Ugh.
What would you like to high 5 today?