Hello High Five Friday!
I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me? Please do!
1. One of the most amazing sunrises I’ve ever seen. The pic doesn’t do it any justice – it was a bright red. So cool!
2. When you get to the summit, you must #stopdropandyoga. That’s my motto.
3. Sunshine on my shoulders, makes me happy. Thanks John Denver.
4. No I’m not running yet. But I like to pretend I am and wear pretty shoes. Love the color of the new Break Thru from Saucony.
5. Our black raspberry bushes are out of control. And I love it!
1. Unusual marathoner, unique journey. – When I first started watching Ted Jackson’s story I thought, “Is this for real?” It seemed like it was a segment on The Daily Show or something. A guy running 7 marathons, on 7 continents, in 7 days. The first words out of the guys mouth as he’s running in Antartica is “Wish I would have done a bit more training!” But there’s more to the story…
2. Tattoo artist transforms girl’s leg braces into Disney art. – An easy was to make a little girl so very happy.
3. ‘F*ck that’, A guided meditation for the real world. – This guided meditation is for real people with the real thoughts that probably go through your brain as you try to meditate. “Gradually let the horseshit of the external world fade from your awareness.” Enough said.
4. 5 Ways to know your soul is constipated. – I think the whole world needs to up their fiber intake and read this.
What would you like to high 5 today?