I share more pics on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. What’s your first thought when you see this trail? If it’s, “Let’s run!”, you might be a runner.
2. Happiness is a sunrise. #nofilter needed.
3. I’m committing myself to getting comfortable being upside down. I’ve wanted to be able to do handstand or headstand pose for years. It’s time to get busy.
4. A canopy of green and the wide open road.
5. Using a yoga strap to get closer to my foot. I could probably get closer if my balance was better!
1. The Way it “Should” Be – The Mommy Guilt is something that follows us around everywhere. Love this piece from Sarah. Just like I said in my post from Monday – you must take care of yourself before you can take care of others.
2. Running Grandma’s Marathon for Shaylene – Maybe I’m just an emotional injured runner, but I was bawling through this race recap. What an amazing experience for Nicolasa!
3. A Runner’s Strength Workout that Can Be Done Anywhere – Forget about the excuses that you don’t have time to do strength work. Do this and you’ve got everything covered.
4. The Obstacle Course that is Running through Suburbia – Isn’t this the truth!
5. 95 Year Old Completes Mt. Washington Road Race – I have been very close to entering the lottery for Mt. Washington every single year we’ve lived here. But then I chicken out. It’s not joke! Maybe I should wait until I’m 69 when George ran this race for the first time (he’s done it 10 times total). You can never say you are too old to start running. Or climbing mountains.
What would you like to high 5 today?