1. The beach. I love you.
2. Let’s be honest. I eat Fro-Yo for the toppings.
3. I tell my kids to “Go fly a kite” all the time. They finally did.
4. Look at me! I can go up on my toes!
5. Let’s stop drop and yoga! Special request from my daughter as she’s running through the sprinkler.
1. I’m super excited for this weekend to fly by. Say what? I want the weekend to fly by? Why? Because Marina and I, along with 3 other teams from this years Saucony 26 Strong, will be in San Diego for a photo shoot with Competitor Magazine! I am so grateful to even to have been chosen to be a part of the team. But the photo shoot? Grateful doesn’t even scratch the surface of what I’m feeling. I’m excited to meet the other teams and to just have a quick get away. I’ve never been to San Diego either!
2. Injury Prevention 101: Lower Leg Care – Great video on how to really get into stretching the calf. I’ve tried it and instantly felt a difference compared to a traditional calf stretch.
3. Practice is Perfect – In yoga, we practice. Why don’t we practice in running? I never thought of it, but it makes sense. Each run is a way “that we’re practicing—to gain the know-how, the muscle memory to compete.” Instead of going for a run today, go for a practice?
4. The problem with too many tabs open in your browser – I’ve got a very similar problem as Christine – my computer and brain are overloaded with tabs. We are slowed down because of it. Since it’s unofficially summer now, it’s the perfect time to close some tabs to focus at what’s in front of me.
What would you like to high 5 today?