5 From Instagram – I post more pics on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. Mother’s Day brunch. I’m so thankful for these two little love bugs for making me a mama.
2. See that squat? I couldn’t do that a week ago with my tendon screaming at me. Progress is being made with my posterior tib tendonitis. It’s slower than I want, but it’s happening.
3. A sure sign of warmer weather? The boats are back at their moorings in the bay.
4. Feeling mellow yellow with med balls.
5. Sometimes you just need to crow. Anyone else get that?
1. 6 Yoga Poses to Soothe Tired Legs and Feet – I’m on my feet for most of the day at my job as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist. By the end of the day, my feet are just beat. These poses are the perfect remedy. And they are great for after a long run too.
2. Generation X’s Parenting Problem – I had to laugh at this article. It’s so very true and a topic that is raised often. It’s like the stories from your parents, “When I was your age, I had to walk to school up hill BOTH ways!” Things change. But this -> “And like the generations of parents that came before us, we’re all making it up as we go along.” SO true.
3. Split Image – If you haven’t read about Madison’s story yet, please do so. I read it with tears in my eyes. Social media can do wonderful things, but it has a dark side. We paint a picture that everything is AH-MAZING and EPIC in our lives. I don’t know about you, but mine sure isn’t that way 100% of the time. What you don’t see is the whole life. “Even people you think are perfect are going through something difficult.”
4. Letting go of perfection – Tina’s post after reading about Madison’s story is a must read if you are a perfectionist or not. I don’t consider myself a perfectionist, but I find myself falling into the “Keeping up with the Jones'” trap. We are all human. We all have faults. We all have a hard.
5. And something to make you smile and cry all at the same time.