Hello High Five Friday!
You guys, my good fortune just keeps on getting better. On top of the wonderful Posterior Tib Tendonitis that is getting better but not as fast as I want it too, I now have a beautiful blood shot and swollen right eye. Why you ask? I’ve got a scratch on my cornea thanks to a page from a book that my son was swinging around that perfectly connected with my eye. Lovely. I rarely wear my glasses unless I’m about to go to bed or when I first wake up in the morning. To have to wear them all the time is just weird. I can’t get used to having blurry peripheral vision. And not being able to wear sunglasses? Killing me. Hopefully this is the last of the streak of my bad luck. I want my good luck back!
5 From Instagram
I share more pictures on Instagram. You can follow me HERE.
1. I don’t want to jinx things, but I think summer is here. It’s been absolutely gorgeous this week. 80 degrees in early May? HEAVEN!
2. A shoe selfie was definitely needed to celebrate being out of the boot.
3. This salad just screams SUMMER to me.
4. Pigeon forever and ever. Amen.
5. After months of turning my nose up at the thought of a smoothie, I’ve been on a kick of having one every single day. Especially in bowl form. Yum yum!
1. Just the marathon facts – Check out this breakdown of all the numbers for marathons in 2014. Pretty cool stats!
3. 10 Things I Really F-ing Want for Mother’s Day – Read the article above and then get your mom what she really wants.
4. Essential Strength Exercises for Runners – It can get a little overwhelming with everything you “should” be doing to be a strong runner. These 10 exercises are simple and get the job done.
5. Your Internet Habits Shape Your Reality – What does your reality look like? Are you making your reality positive or negative? If you find yourself in the comparison trap too much, maybe it’s time to find a new reality. I know I’m guilty.
What would you like to high five today?