High Five Friday is here! I share more pictures on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. A zen frog is a good frog.
3. After last Saturday’s Boston preview run, I woke up quite stiff on Sunday. A lovely yoga session cured it all.
4. The Saucony Lodge Pack is back in stock! I missed out when they first came out in January. My size sold out on the first day! They are so cute and comfy!
5. It’s quite amazing to step outside for a run and smell SPRING!
1. Move over Barbie – How genius is this? While I grew up with Barbie, it’s nice to see there are alternative dolls out there that aren’t busting out of their clothes and glammed up. I think I need to get this doll for Miss A.
2. Superfood Chocolate Brownie Energy Bites – Get in my belly!
3. Boston Marathon Emotional Healing – Sandra wrote about what a lot of people are going through. Even though it’s 2 years later, the emotions are still deep.
4. The Childless Mother Runner – “We fall into different clans—mother, marathoner, run-walker, masters—but we’re all one big tribe.” So true.
5. Why Running Easy is Hard – Loved this post from Tina. She knows quite a bit about running. After all, she is a bad ass Elite! Take a look at all the reasons why you should have easy running days.
What would you like to High 5 today?