Happy, happy High Five Friday! I share more pictures on Instagram. Are we following each other?
1. #crowplaces. Although this picture would be so much better without all that snow behind me.
2. Puravida Bracelets – I haven’t been able to wear any bracelets in about 5 years. Why? Because my kids steal what I’m wearing every single time. I’m hoping I can actually wear these cute Puravida Bracelets that Ron got me for my birthday. I love the leaf! BTW – you can get 50% off your first order if you use my referral link above.
4. Post 20 miler happiness!
5. #RunRise – I couldn’t believe my eyes on Thursday. The beginning of a sunrise! I haven’t seen one of those on a run in what seems like forever. It kind of made it worth freezing my butt off in the bitter wind and super cold temps. Where’s this spring everyone is talking about anyway?
1. How to Handle the Negative Voice – LOVED this piece from Laura! If you do one thing today, read this and follow through with it. There’s too much negativity in the world already. Don’t let your inner voice be a part of it.
2. Must Know Lingo For First Timers at Boston – Even though I don’t live too far North of Boston, I’m clueless about where almost everything is. That includes Heartbreak Hill. Hopefully the preview course run tomorrow will give me a better idea. I actually told someone that we were running from Newton to BC. Ummm…Newton is essentially BC. Whoops. Hopefully I can keep up with the group. Otherwise, I may just be aimlessly running the course from now until April 20th!
3. Kristin Armstrong – I love everything Kristin writes but this piece that she shared on AMR podcast that didn’t make it into the Tales of Another Mother Runner book is fantastic. It resonates with every single reason why I want my kids to see me run.
4. Icebreaker – To celebrate Icebreaker’s 20th anniversary they are hosting a T-shirt contest from March 17-31. All you need to do is vote for your favorite Icebreaker print from the last 20 years to be entered into a $500 weekly prize and one grand prize of $1500 worth of Icebreaker Merino apparel. The prints with the highest votes will be available in stores in May.
5. Mocha Latte Coffee Bar – Now you can EAT your coffee! New Grounds Food has launched a Mocha Latte Coffee Bar. It’s an energy bar equivalent to one full cup of coffee that’s also vegan, gluten-free, and organic. Full of real food that you can pull from your pantry (almond butter, dates, etc), it’s a quick source of energy for on the go snacking.
Follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter to win your own box of 12 Mocha Latte Coffee Bars!
If you can’t wait to see if you won, you can get 25% off two-bar sample packs with code HAPPYFITMAMA at checkout.