1. Tapering for a marathon can mess with your head. And mine is messy. With so many people asking “Are you ready?”, I’m getting more nervous. Doubts are popping in and out, but I’m trying to remember all the hard work I’ve done. Strong – a word that I need to remember often.
2. The problem when your yoga studio is located next to Starbucks. My Gold Card status will never be in jeopardy as long as I go to yoga.
3. Subbing Stonyfield Greek yogurt for mayo in my favorite salad. YUM!
4. I have two little mice in my house. They nibble on freshly baked Chocolate Chip Banana Bread when no one is looking.
5. Over the weekend, Ron found these two snuggled up together with Mr. L reading to Cooper. SO cute!
- Running Marathons Won’t Kill You – Remember the study from a few months ago that said running long distance will kill you sooner? Well a new, much larger, study was just released that proved it wrong. So my friends, continue to run far and prosper.
- The Most Inspiring Story You’ll Hear Today – If you ever have doubts that you can’t run, just remember those who have more obstacles than you. Rebekah lost a leg in the 2013 Boston bombing. She recently ran her first race since then. If you want inspiration, there you go.
- Your Guide to Running Boston Like a Pro – Amanda wrote a great article for Daily Burn that breaks down the whole course from the start, the middle miles, the infamous hills and the final stretch including right on Hereford, left on Boylston.
- 5 Ways to Get Your Children Interested in Yoga – I’m happy to announce that I have started writing for ACTIVEKids. It’s a fun place for parents to discover and register their kids for activities, classes, and camps in addition to active articles for the whole family. Check it out!
- Run Far Shop for Girls on the Run – Just a reminder that you can still order any Boston Blue & Yellow item till 4/20 and Sarah will donate 20% of every sale to Girls on the Run in the name of Team Stonyfield.
Click HERE for my page.
What would you like to high 5 today?