Happy High Five Friday!
Another week down, another week of snow. Seriously, enough is enough!
I share more photos on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. Running #LikeAGirl
2. I was recently sent G.H. Cretors popcorn. Free of everything that you can think of but full of flavor. Can’t. Stop. Eating. So good!
3. Poor Cooper. He lives with wild animals who tear apart my house every single day.
4. My little loves.
5. Oh Hawaii. I can’t even remember what it feels like to be warm.
5 Things #LikeAGirl Style
1. Always #LikeAGirl – The commercial from the Super Bowl that sparked the #LikeAGirl hashtag. Who knew an Always commercial could make you tear up and think deep?
2. #ThisGirlCan: A Campaign for Everyone – This program, started in England, but needs to be worldwide. We need to celebrate healthy body image and every active women that wants to get out and sweat.
3. Learning to Love Having No Thigh Gap – I’ve never been a girl with a thigh gap. And truthfully, it’s never something that I wanted to attain. I’ve got muscular legs. While my quads and hamstrings like to take over while I’m running (I’m working on that A LOT!), they still are pretty awesome just the way they are.
4. Lennon & Maisy – Have you heard these two girls? These two real life sisters from the show, Nashville, have beautiful voices. Their covers of popular songs are amazing.
5. Jimmy goes back to Bayside High – I was a super fan of Saved By The Bell. I would faithfully watch it every Saturday morning and even the reruns during the week. My day was made when I saw this. And now I want to watch the old episodes again.
What would you like to high 5 today?