Happy, happy high five Friday!
It’s been one wild and crazy weather week. Juno, Snowpocolypse, whatever you want to call it, dumped a boat load of snow on us on Tuesday. I’m not sure of the exact total but it was probably around 30 inches. There were drifts in my yard that were above my waist. I haven’t seen snow like that since I lived in Michigan. At least we now have plenty of snow to snowshoe and ski in!
I’m running a 10 mile race on Sunday. Let me rephrase that – HOPEFULLY, I’ll be running a race on Sunday. We are finding out today if it’s on. With all the snow from Juno, road conditions may not be deemed safe by the police. Fingers crossed everything is a go!
I share more pictures on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. The day after Juno. Love the sound of fresh snow crunching under my feet.
2. Staying warm and toasty in my new prAna jacket. I needed something to keep my buns warm! FYI – I’m doing a 30 day yoga challenge with prAna and FitApproach starting Monday. More details to follow. You’ll want to join in for fabulous prizes. And of course all the benefits of yoga!
3. Opted for hill repeats on the treadmill rather than trudging through snow drifts up to my knees in the thick of Juno.
4. It’s hard to tell who had more fun in the snow. The little kids or big kids?
5. Long may you run.
1. Mystery Man Who Shoveled Boston Marathon Finish Line – Scrolling through my IG feed on Wednesday morning, I saw the picture posted. That’s just awesome. And awesome that someone would care so much to do so.
2. 15 Things I Want My Daughter to Know – YES to all of these.
3. WOW – Lauren Fleshman is handing out a workout of the week on Strava. I can’t wait to try the switchblade on my next tempo run.
4. Dear Piers Morgan – Stranded “joggers” on the streets of Boston. Really? Remy (as always) says it best.
5. Eat Like Tom Brady – Want to win Super Bowls? Eat like Tom Brady.
What would you like to High 5 today?