Well, hello Friday. Nice to see you again!
As I sit here typing this Thursday evening, I’m frozen solid. My right hand is turning a lovely shade of blue. I am so looking forward to the weekend just because it’s supposed to be in the upper 30s maybe even 40s. I need to warm up asap! I’m so over winter and being constantly cold.
How many days till Spring??
Let’s start slapping out high fives just so I can warm my hands, k?
- Absolutely stunning sunset coming home from work on Monday. No filter needed for the gorgeousness. I swear the sunrises and sunsets this winter have been more intense and beautiful than ever!
- Three miles! Still inching my mileage up.
- Crow! This pose has been my nemesis for years. I’m finally getting over my fear of snapping my wrists and landing flat on my face. It’s not perfect but it’s progression!
- My coconut flour pancake experiment turned into more of a crumbly mess but it was very delicious especially topped with pineapple warmed in coconut oil. Mmmmm!
- Currently reading this. After The Book Thief and Ordinary Grace, I needed something witty and fun. So far it’s good!
- Selfie – It’s no secret, I do selfies. Have I always felt confident in having my picture taken? No way. I love this initiative from Dove. What you find a fault, others find beautiful. A selfie can help you see that.
- I just love this commercial about Wombmates. Maybe because I have twins but I think the bond they share is truly amazing.
- The Most Inspiring Race You’ll Ever Watch – This is truly amazing. A collegiate track athlete face plants while running the 600 meter event. What happens next is unbelievable and proof that you should never give up.
- Yoga Injuries – Who’s Responsible? – Very interesting read not only about the amount of injuries in yoga but the snowboarding/skiing head injuries. When will we learn that pushing the limits in everything is not necessarily a good thing?
- Earlier in the week, while checking my blog stats, I noticed a very large amount of referrals were coming from a discussion forum. I clicked over and found the topic was centered on The Bath Magazine controversy over it’s similar cover as Boston Magazine’s. Someone referenced a post I had done almost a year ago in the comments where I made a heart with my running shoes. I think everyone needs to give original credit to me, no? 😉
What do you want to high five today?