I post more pictures on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. It’s hard to believe this picture is from a couple of weeks ago. Now everything is covered in snow.
2. Home yoga practice problems. My mat is never just my mat.
3. This week I ran 3 times on the treadmill (check out the 3 workouts I posted earlier in the week!). Not because of the weather, just because I would have had to run at zero dark thirty solo. After the creeper incident in November, I’m not ready to even think about running alone in the dark just yet.
4. Chocolate. Banana. Soft. Serve. YUM!
5. Planning. Learning. Always.
1. This Girl Can – If this video doesn’t want to make you move it, I don’t know what will.
2. Never Summer Nordic Yurts: Lower Montgomery Pass – Staying in a yurt. Backcountry skiing. Two things that I’ve always wanted to do. Even if you’ve never ever thought of doing something like this, check out Heather’s post just for the beautiful pics and video. I don’t even think I’d mind the -7 temperatures.
3. 12 Habits of Highly Motivated Runners – I’d like to think of myself as a highly motivated runner. My #1 reason? I love it. If you need more than that for motivation to keep setting goals, check this out.
4. The Stains on My Yoga Mat – This post from Rebecca stuck with me. My relationship status with my yoga mat was “on a break”. Her post reminded me WHY I would go to my mat. Not just for the good stretch or relaxation. More for the strength and a place to just be present in the moment. FYI – are status is now “in a relationship” again.
5. Mile Markers: Layers – A good reminder for this time of year when the weather is always a factor and there are a ton of excuses NOT to put the work in. The fire must come within.
What would you like to high 5 today?