Happy Halloween and High Five Friday!
And the last day of October! What???
I always share way more pictures on Instagram. Are you following me?
1. Fall splendor. Oh how I’ve missed taking self timer running pics! I had to get at least one even if I ran less than 2 miles last Saturday.
2. This is me dressing up for Halloween. The kitty stuffie was an addition when my daughter didn’t want to hold it anymore.
3. This week has been all about running progress. It’s slow. I’m not 100% pain free but I’m getting there.
4. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars – Make these today!
5. Hiking fun from last weekend.
1. 5 Quick Strength Training Exercises for Runners – Love the Fire Hydrant and Bridge.
2. NYC Marathon State of Mind – Fun facts for this weekend’s big race. 6400 bananas. Over 50,000 runner’s finished last year’s race. WHOA!
3. What a Real Runner Looks Like? Serious high 5’s to Hannah for calling out all the people who think it’s no big deal to judge others through social media (or real life). It’s real life people with real life feelings.
4. What’s Wrong with this Picture? For most of us ladies, we are accustomed to being in the majority when it comes to running races. 61% of half marathon participants were women last year after all. But in 1989, not so much. We’ve come a long way ladies!
5. Day in the Life of Another Mother Runner – It was so fun taking over the Another Mother Runner’s Instagram account last weekend. If you missed it, the ladies did a great recap.
What would you like to high 5 today?
Anyone running NYCM?