High Five Friday is here!
Are you following me on Instagram? I share more photos there!
1. I love this shirt so much. It’s soft, comfy and like wearing sweats. I also love the Find Your Strong Message. We all have a hard in our lives. We all need to find our strong to pull through it.
2. Kailey and I spectating Baystate Marathon.
3. Wednesday night I came home to a hot bowl of Crockpot Two Bean Veggie Chili. Perfect for the crazy Nor’easter weather. My fingers crossed we see the sun soon!
4. Fall wonderland.
5. All the pumpkin. All the time. Pumpkin Scones for the win!
1. Safety in Numbers? This article from Zelle is spot on – cat calls. Who thinks that is flattering? When it happens, it’s a toss up between do I ignore it and hope they leave me alone or do I flip them off and potentially provoke the idiot. I hate being put into such a vulnerable position. I hate that I even have to think about this as a woman. Do men ever have to deal with this? No. But like the author asks, what’s the answer?
2. Kids Losing it Over NOTHING. Almost every single picture of this post could have been from my life. A day with two 4 year old children results in a roller coaster of emotions. Welcome to my life.
3. Is Crying the New Fitness Trend? I’ve cried in a yoga class. I’ve cried while I was running. But going to a fitness class just to purposely cry? I’m all about letting your emotions out but that just sounds fake. I’d end up with a headache afterwards rather than relief.
4. Zooma Cape Cod 2015. I’m thrilled to be an ambassador for this race again! This year was so fun! I can’t wait to tackle those last 3 miles and show ’em who’s boss. That’s a lie – yes I can. Stay tuned for a discount coming soon so you can join me!
What would you like to high 5 today?
Any plans for the weekend?