The most wonderful day of the week…Friday!
I say this every week but WHAT A WEEK! I’m beyond happy to see Friday. With the whole Achilles thing, a new thing that hurts, no running and other not so fun stuff going on in my life, I’m ready to move on. I just want something light and good.
It’s been a few weeks since I shared my fav Instagram pics and links from the week for high five Friday. Are you following me on Instagram?
2. One day my hands will touch the ground. One day.
3. I’m trying to get back into snack prepping for the week. 3 Ingredient Cookie Bites are perfect for on the go snacking.
4. Can you feel the warmth from this picture? There’s just something about rays of sunshine that makes me happy.
5. Wyman’s is my go-to for frozen berries. I’m loving their new berries and kale mix. Perfect for smoothies although I add more greens. Never enough!
5 x 10 Questions aka 50 Questions
1. What are you wearing? My pajama’s. I told you I get in my pj’s in the early evening!
2. Ever been in love? Yes
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4. How tall are you? 5’6″
5. How much do you weigh? No sure? It’s been awhile since I’ve stepped on a scale.
6. Any tattoos? Yes. A shamrock above my left ankle. I’ve had it 19 years. Ugh – that just made me feel really, really old.
7. Any piercings? Just my ears. 3 in my left. 2 in my right. Body piercings freak me out.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Ross and Rachel.
9. Favorite show? Nashville, Revenge, The Walking Dead (which starts up again Sunday!!!)
10. Favorite bands? Incubus, U2, Zac Brown Band
11. Something you miss? Warm weather and a good #RunRise
12. Favorite song? Currently – All About That Base. Mostly because it’s on all the time! Cheesy favorite – Every Rose Has It’s Thorn. It’s so bad it’s good.
13. How old are you? 36
14. Zodiac sign? Pisces
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Humor
16. Favorite Quote? This is one of my new favorites – “I am always doing things I can’t do. That is how I get to do them”. – Pablo Picasso
17. Favorite actor? Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Jimmy Fallon
18. Favorite color? Green
19. Loud music or soft? In between. I want to hear music not just ringing in my ears.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? For a run
21. How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes. Although when my kids were really young, 5.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends on how much I get side tracked. 15 – 20 minutes when I’m focused.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Does a shove count?
24. Turn on? A good smile.
25. Turn off? Whiny people
26. The reason I started blogging? I wanted to get into freelance writing but also to talk nonstop about running and fitness with others who enjoy it.
27. Fear? Deep water. Heights.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Thinking of ‘What if’s?’
29. Last time you said you loved someone? 20 minutes ago when I kissed the kids good night.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I’m happy. I think I’m fit. I’m a mama.
31. Last book you read? Where’d You Go Bernadette?
32. The book you’re currently reading? None. I’ve fallen off the book bandwagon. It’s very, very sad. Does reading books to my kids count?
33. Last show you watched? Nashville
34. Last person you talked to? Ron
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? A coworker to see if she could work for me in December.
36. Favorite food? Nut butter. Any and all of it.
37. Place you want to visit? Australia, Italy, Germany, Costa Rica, Iceland, Fiji, Bali…shall I go on?
38. Last place you were? On a trip? That would be Cape Cod for Zooma. Next big trip is Hawaii in December!
39. Do you have a crush? Nope.
40. Last time you kissed someone? 20 minutes ago putting the kids to bed ( a lot happened 20 minutes ago!)
41. Last time you were insulted? Wednesday
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Pure maple syrup is pretty fantastic.
43. What instruments do you play? Zero musical talent
45. Last sport you played? Pseudo soccer with my kids in the backyard.
46. Last song you sang? Royals with my son. More specifically the “You can call me queen bee!” part.
47. Favorite chat up line? Are you a ninja? ‘Cause your curves are kickin’!
48. Have you ever used it? Are you serious?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? My kids and I hung out with this lady last Thursday for a little bit.
50. Who should answer these questions next? YOU!