High Five Friday is here!
It’s been a strange week.
With Labor Day on Monday and spending two days in a class rather than at work this week, today is really my Monday. But it’s Friday.
How awesome is that?
Are you following me on Instagram?
1. This week I was lucky enough to catch the sunrise. It’s been so long since I had an excellent #RunRise. I was beginning to have withdrawals.
2. I absolutely love my new necklace from Scott James Jewelery. As a Zooma Cape Cod Race Ambassador, they sent us custom necklaces. On the back is a shamrock for a little extra luck while running my next 26.2. They have graciously offered free shipping if you would like to order your own sport jewelery. Simply enter the code ANGCC at checkout.
3. The headlamp came out this week for my zero dark thirty runs. I don’t like where this is heading!
4. Tree pose. So basic yet it can be so difficult.
5. Enjoying the beautiful field of sunflowers and soaking up the summer like weather while we can.
1. Eat – 11 Ingredient Oreo Cake. Need I say more?
2. Practice – Comfort in Discomfort: Why Mental Practice Matters. I’m my own worst enemy when it comes to negative self talk when a run or race goes bad. I’ve been trying to be my own cheerleader when things get tough. Let’s just call it a work in progress.
3. Guilty – How Much Does Running Rule Your Life? – I’ll be crossing off the running after midnight thing next week for Reach the Beach. Although does running from the cops when I was a teenager count??
4. Diversification – Kristen just says it better than I could ever. Mix it up for longer running life.
5. Reset – You know I love yoga and running. Let’s Hit Reset – perfect little stretch for any runner.
What would you like to high 5 today?
Would you be interested in a High 5 Friday link up? It seems like it’s caught on with quite a few of us. Let me know in the comments!