It’s most definitely a High Five Friday.
Because it’s a long holiday weekend! Woohoo!
Are you following me on Instagram?
1. Meeting Christine, one of my favorite bloggers, in person for the first time…of course we had to do an IG Yoga post!
2. Not too happy about seeing leaves on the ground already. C’mon! It’s not even September 1st!
3. Special delivery from Stonyfield. Have you tried their new Petite Creme? It’s time to #CheatOnGreek. While I love my Greek yogurt, it’s French cousin is quite delicious as well. I tried the Strawberry Banana and loved it. And my kids gave the strawberry and peach 2 thumbs up as well.
4. Holy cow! Zooma Cape Cod is a month away. How did that happen?
5. I just got my first pair of Saucony Kinvara 5’s. Pretty, huh? Well they feel pretty fantastic for speed work too. I’m in love!
1. 25 Ways to Ask Your Kids “How was school today?” without asking them “How was school today?” – Even though my kids are 4 and are in pre-Kindergarten, I’ve found that just asking that question rarely gets more than a “good.”
2. Why you need the Nutritional Yeast (aka Nooch) in your life. – If you aren’t on the nooch train yet, get on board now! It’s one of the most versatile things to have in your kitchen. Get in and you’ll love it.
3. 8 Things You Should Never Say to a Blogger – I think all have been said to me.
4. 20 Things Every Seasoned Runner Knows (That Every New Runner Learns the Hard Way). These are all so very true especially #3, 4, 5, 12, 14, 15…really just all of them – YES!!!
5. Self promotion plug – Kailey and I collaborated on my latest post for Competitor Magazine. I don’t run with music but she does. She shares her recent 10k race playlist. It must be a good one because girl smoked that race and got a shiny new PR!
And one more thing!
Join me for a Twitter Chat with Saucony as part of the Saucony 26 Strong Project. Here’s the details:
Sunday, August 31st @ 6 p.m. EST
Please come. I’d hate to talk to myself!
What would you like to high 5 today?