Let’s slap some skin for High Five Friday!
2. Caprese Quinoa Bake – so gooooood! I used THIS recipe as a reference but mostly did my own thing.
3. Sunrise or as I like to call it RUNrise.
4. Pleasantly surprised when a Starbucks barista popped out of nowhere while I was shopping at Target. It’s like she knew I was craving an iced coffee. Of course, I got a larger size upon leaving the store. Well played Starbucks. Well played.
5. The light at the top of the hill. This is the view from a portion of the big ass hill I’ll be climbing at the end of next weekend’s 10k race. That’s just cruel to have the finish line at the top of a hill!
1. VOTE – I’m sure you’ve seen a ton of vote for me pleas for people hoping to make the cover of Runner’s World. This is a plea for my friend Sarah. She deserves to be on the cover because she’s a real runner who has tremendous love of the sport and her family. She’s doing amazing things for CHaD (Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth) all in the name of her son. She’s an inspiration to me and so many others. Just click HERE and vote away!
2. This infographic is mind blowing! Would you want to climb the world’s tallest building 19 times or run a marathon?
3. Nude Racing – Would you ever? Ummm…no thank you. It just sounds painful and would probably make my eyes bleed.
4. 22 Kick-Ass Kettlebell Exercises – I’ve been getting back into using my kettlebell more often. It’s such a versatile piece of equipment that you can use anywhere. Just make sure your kids or dog doesn’t get in the way. Ouch!
5. Romance for Athletes – This is just too fun. Read it, laugh and love it! She spotted him in line at the port-a-potties…
What would you like to high five today?