Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!
I hope you all are enjoying the start of the long holiday weekend. We are keeping it low key today. It’s forecasted that Arthur is dumping rain on us. Boo! Fingers crossed the rest of the weekend stays dry and sunny for some beach time.
Let’s start celebrating and slapping some skin for High Five Friday!
1. Are you shocked that there’s a sunrise in the collage? This is one of my all time favorites. No filter needed to enhance the beauty. I love the reflection of the clouds in the water.
2. Bonus of running at the track in the summer? Post workout sprinkler streak!
3. Coop-a-loop. It’s super hot out but he flocks to the sun whenever we are outside.
4. Larabar has a new grain free “granola” – Renola. It’s full of nuts, fruits and seeds. I was only able to salvage one small bag for myself since my kids insisted on trying it too. It was a nice snack with almond milk and fresh strawberries. Thumbs up from all!
5. It’s been in the 90s and super humid (at least for us New Englanders!). Beach days are the best!
For Laughs – Yoga on Instagram vs Yoga in Reality. So true!
For Your Feet – 5 Ways to show your runner feet some love. Mine are in desperate need of some TLC.
For Your Muscles – Crazy 8’s Workout via Heather from Where’s the Beach. I love a fast paced HIIT style workout to blast through the entire body.
For Your Dog – 10 Reasons You Should Spend More Time with Your Dog. They just want to hang out with you!
For Enjoying – 27 Recipes for Your 4th of July. Main dishes, desserts, drinks – you are covered!
What would you like to High Five?